Contacts and Price Information
604 Old Homestead Hwy - PO Box 10451, Swanzey NH 03446
Tel - 603-903-6818 Fax - 603-719-3238
Click on the icon to go to the USDA's site.
Meal Prices in effect for the 2016/2017 School Calendar YearMeal
Milk only (snack)
$0.50The complete policy is available at www.mrsd.org and should be reviewed by all parents or Guardians.
Three EZ Ways to Pay for Meals
Please Pay in Advance– Thank you!
1). Pay by Check:
Send checks only in with your student on first day of school week or
Mail a check and the full names of your children to:
PO Box 10451
Swanzey NH 03446
Cash is accepted at all Elementary school cafeterias when brought in to school by parent or Guardian
Middle & High School – Cash Payments can be put on accounts by students before 9:30 am at Cashier Station
2). Pay Online
Go to myschoolbucks.com and follow the easy steps
to set up an account for your child. The system will
even remind you when your account balance is low.
3). Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals
To participate in this federal program simply complete a Free & Reduced Meals
Program application each fall or as soon as you learn that you may qualify.
Please Contact us to request an application or download it from the
Nutrition Services section of the MRSD website.
We are proud to provide nutritious, great-tasting, and diverse
meals to hundreds of students each day at the low cost of:
$ 2.50 for lunch and $1.40 for breakfast at the Elementary Schools
$ 2.95 for lunch and $1.60 for breakfast at MRMS-HS.
Reduced price meals are $.40 for lunch and $.30 for breakfast.
Snack Drink or Milk $.50 each
View school lunch menus and more on our website:
Nutrition Service Office
|SAU # 93– Monadnock
600 Old Homestead Highway
Swanzey NH 03446
USDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Payment Options eff 11-3-2015
(a $25.00 fee is charged for returned checks)
If you have any additional questions or concerns, Please call the Nutrition office at:
(603) 903-6819 Thomas A. Walsh, Director
(603) 903-6818 Cheryl Wagner, Administrative Assistant
Listed below is the contact information for each of the District's School Sites.
Please contact the manager of your child's school first if you have any questions. They have the records of payments and meals charged and can best assist you in that area of our service.
Cutler Elementary School - Cecelia Smith, Kitchen Manager, email@example.com
31 South Winchester Road- PO Box 628, Swanzey NH 03469 (603)352-3132
Emerson Elementary School – Melanie Doyle, Kitchen Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
27 Rhododendron Road, Fitzwilliam NH 03447-3054 (603)585-6006
Gilsum Elementary School - Cheryl Wagner, Kitchen contact email@example.com
640 Route 10, PO Box 39, Gilsum, NH 03448-0038 (603)903-6818
Monadnock Regional Middle & High School – Erin Whitcomb, Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 580 Old Homestead Highway, Swanzey NH 03446 (603)903-6806 or (603)903-6738
Mt. Caesar Elementary School - Linda Ouellette, Kitchen Manager, email@example.com
585 Old Homestead Highway, Swanzey NH 03446 (603)903-6531
Troy Elementary School – Deb Wilson, Kitchen Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
School Street, Troy NH 03465 (603) 242-6564
Key changes for school menus:
The FFVP (Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program) will be available in all elementary schools again this school year. This new cycle menu will be an improvement in planning days that your child will participate in the meal program. If you have any questions please call.
- Special diets or substitutions require a Prescribed Dietary Form (Special Meals Prescription Form) completed by your Healthcare Provider. Click here for frequently asked questions regarding the Special Meals Prescription Form.
- There will be food-based (calorie) menu planning for three grade groups: K-5, 6-8 and 9-12. Portion sizes and recipes will be designed to meet the specific group.
- We now are limited as to how much meat/meat alternate (cheese, yogurt, etc.) and grains we can offer in a week. We must stay within specified ranges for each grade group. Some main entrees may not be as large as before.
- There will be calorie minimum and maximum levels.
- More Fresh fruits and vegetables will be available, dark green, red and orange vegetables.
- All students may continue to take two ½ cup servings of vegetables.
- Students must select at least 1/2 cup of fruit or vegetable component for their trays (to allow the district to be reimbursed for a meal by the federal government).
- No trans fats are allowed, and there are continued limits on saturated fat. We add no butter to our vegetables, use only low-fat cheeses and lean proteins, and oven bake potato all items.
- Milk will be 1% or skim & all flavored milks will continue to be reduced sugar, with no high fructose corn syrup, and fat free.
Homeless Families please contact Mr. Jeremy Rathbun, Homeless Liaison at (603) 357-0400
*ESL: Applications in different languages are available at http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/frp/frp.process.htm
USDA Non-discrimination statement: http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/cr/Nondiscrimination-Statement.pdfNon-discrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.