MRSD Registration to Enroll a Student
Please call the administrative assistant at your child's school with any questions and to verify the paperwork that must be completed. Thank you.For Pre-School and Kindergarten registration for the 2016/2017 School Year:
*Parents will need: child's birth certificate, Immunization records, recent physical, copy of parents' license and proof of residence (like an electric bill, cable bill etc...).- Children must be three or four years of age by September 30, 2016 to enter pre-school.
- Children must be five years of age by September 30, 2016 to enter kindergarten.
- Birth Certificate must be presented for school to make a photocopy.
- Each child must have a physical by the start of school as well as updated immunization records.
- Proof of Residency is required for registration. (ie: phone, electric or tax bill or copy of lease)
- Parents must present a birth certificate, copy of their child's most current physical and immunization record at the time of registration and bring their license to photocopy.
We look forward to providing your child with a happy and successful learning experience during his/her elementary school years.
The registration form can be found below (see the .pdf file), or at the school.
For any questions, please call the elementary school administration assistant during regular school hours.