Free School Meals for the 2020-2021 school year !!
FREE Remote School Meals for all students!
SAU #93 Nutrition Services is pleased to announce that The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced that school breakfast & lunches will be provided at no cost for the rest of this school year!
We are still encouraging all families to complete a meal benefit form, if approved for the 2020-2021 school year; we may be able to assist families with outstanding balances from previous years.
An application can be completed at: https://family.titank12.com/
Each school day we will be providing breakfast & lunch meals served in the all-school classrooms.
FREE REMOTE MEAL INFORMATION:
Please complete an online order form HERE
- Cohorts A or B will receive 3 breakfasts & 3 Lunches for each student.
- Cohort D students will receive 5 breakfasts & 5 Lunches for each student.
- Meals are also available for any other children living in the community age 18 and under
Meals are available to be picked up at the school site most convenient to you on Monday & Tuesday mornings or by appointment. Just select the preferred school site when ordering.
- ***WE WILL BE PROVIDING MEALS for February Winter Break 2/22- 26 !! Meals will be available for pick up on MONDAY February 22 From 8-10:30 am at all school sites. You will receive 5 days of breakfast & lunches per student.
If you have any questions, please call your school cafeteria or the Nutrition office at (603) 903-6818
Direct Cafeteria Contact Numbers
- Cutler School (603) 355-3132
- Emerson School (603) 585-6006
- Gilsum School (603) 352-2226
- Mt. Caesar School (603) 903-6531
- Troy School (603) 242-6564
- Monadnock MS HS (603) 903-6806
- Main Office (603) 903-6818
Fax (603) 719-3238
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider