Welcome to the MRMHS Library
School Library Staff:
Mrs. Stephanie Charlefour, Librarian
- Room 609
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 603-903-6777
- by 7:15 a.m to 2:30 p.m.
- Bus Wait may be in the Library on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday BUT library services WILL NOT be available as Mrs. Charlefour is not available without prior arrangements after 2:45.
Sign Up for a Spot in the LibraryThe Library is available to any students except during Block 4A--the Library will always be closed then. Other blocks are based on whether a class has been scheduled if any students will be allowed down. If students are allowed, priority will be given to 1) students with Senior and Junior Privileges, 2) Learning Lab students, and lastly to 3) students coming down from classrooms but not as a complete class.To reserve your spot, you must use the LibraryTrac system to reserve a Library Pass. To do so, stop by the Library beginning at 7:00 a.m., scan the QR code to do so on your phone's browser, or by clicking the link to open the LibraryTrac system on your Chromebook's browser. You can also scan the QR Code below to reserve your Library Pass:Skip the Line! Scan the QR Code below to go to the Sign In System.
- Database Resources: click here to go to the landing page for all the Library's databases
- Library Passwords: you must be logged into your MRSD account in order to view the document
- NoodleTools (Direct access)
Accessing Books (including eBooks):
- Library Catalog: use this link to browse the Library Catalog, including eBooks
- Overdrive (Sora is the school app name): eBooks, audiobooks, and some streaming videos
- Accessing Overdrive and Follett eBooks: (walks you through how to access eBooks through Overdrive and Follett Destiny)
- Collection Guides: thematic booklists and research help for classes
- To access: pick New Hampshire, type Monadnock then click on the Monadnock Regional Middle/High School
- You will need to log in with your school email and your password (email Mrs. Charlefour if unknown)
- Find Great Reads: additional booklists including Teens' Top Ten and our state awards Flume and Isinglass
- Sports Around the World Research Guide
- Copyright and Fair Use for Students and Teachers
- Evaluating Website using CARE Criteria
- Accessing Overdrive for eBooks and Audiobooks
Learning Lab in the Library:
Students with an assigned Learning Lab are welcome to come to the Library if space is available, providing they will adhere to the posted Library Guidelines. Students should come to the Library to ask for a pass excusing them from their Learning Lab. It is to be brought back to the Library. There are limited passes available for each block, depending on what classes are scheduled in the Library.