Athletic Participation Forms
Monadnock Regional High School Athletic Department
Athletic Team Participation Forms
Explanation of Athletic Permission Forms
1. MRMHS Medical Information - This form must be on file in the high school nurse's office before any student may participate on a MRMHS team. This form will need to be filled out once each school year unless there are changes that need to be reported during the year.
2. MRMHS Emergency Medical Authorization - This form must be in the team's medical kit at all times from the first day of tryouts until the last day of the season. This form will allow your son or daughter to receive medical attention from professionals when you are not present to give permission. This form will need to be filled out once each school year unless there are changes that need to be reported during the year.
2. Medical Consent Waiver - This form verifies that the information on the MRMHS Medical Information form is accurate and allows your son/daughter to receive medical attention and information from our trained professionals. This form also protects our school district and it's employees from any liability that may arise due to said treatment. This form will need to be filled out once each school year and be on file in the athletic office before a student will be allowed to participate in the MRMHS athletic program.
3. Participation Physical Evaluation - This form or a form similar from a physician's office needs to be filled out by your physician and be on file in the school nurse's office. This information must be submitted once before 7th grade participation and once before 9th grade participation. The actual physical should have taken place after April 1st of the calendar year being submitted. If a student has a serious injury or illness the nurse may request a repeat of this form.
4. MRMHS Student/Parent Agreement - This form acknowledges that we (student/athlete, parents, coaches, and school administration) expect our student athletes to behave appropriately when participating on a sports team at Monadnock Regional Middle High School. This form is not meant to challenge anyone but allow our student athletes to become the best possible citizen of their respective athletic programs. This form will need to be on file in the athletic office before a student will be allowed to participate in the MRMHS athletic program.