In this lab you will create a slide show that will be used to present a food menu for your restaurant. Here are the parts for this lab:
Select a template to use for this slide show menu.
Have a slide transition between each slide.
Insert a footer with slide number and your name, and the name of the restaurant on all slides EXCEPT the first title slide.
When you are finished, create a PDF file of the slide show.
- Title slide: Include the name of your restaurant and your name.
- Your restaurant offers only 4 meals. Download four photos of the meals you are going to offer. Re-size the photos to make all 4 fit on this slide. Each photo should show the name for each meal.
- Add a section header slide with the words 'Menu Items'.
- Meal #1. Use one of the pictures you used on slide 2 above. Make it bigger and give it some styling element. Include a few bullet items describing what the meal includes. Put a price on the slide for the meal.
- Meal #2. (Same instructions as slide 4).
- Meal #3. (Same instructions as slide 4).
- Meal #4. (Same instructions as slide 4).
- Final slide: Create a bullet list of the days and hours your restaurant is open.