Lab 3.04 - ScreenCast - Google
In this lab you will create a screencast showing how to create a new Google Site (you did this in lab 3.02). This is a training video and is worth a double lab grade of 4 points.IF YOU NEED HELP, CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIALS.When you create the video, follow these steps.
If you did not create a site in 3.02, then follow the instructions for that lab when making this screen cast.In this screen cast you will not be recording a narration voice-over.When you edit the video, use the following features in your screen cast.
- Create a script using a 2 column table in Word or Excel (2 pts)
- In this screencast video, you will create a new blank Google Site.
- Name the site FirstnameLastinitialLab304.
- You will select a theme.
- Edit the Home Page to add some welcome text.
- Add the two types of pages as you did in Lab 3.02
My Blog (Announcement) - Create 1 blog entry as an example.
Favorite Movies (List)
- Title text box "Creating a Google web site".
- Put your name, date and class period in a text box at the end of the screencast.
- Zoom in and out where appropriate
- Use transitions between clips
- Use the spotlight feature to highlight at least one area.
- Cut any parts you do not want to see.
- Put in Call out text with instructions as needed.
- When finished, Produce it for a web presentation (MP4).
- Show to Mr. Lucas for credit.
- Upload to the class shared Google Drive - Screencasts