If you were not present to create a demo website, you need to click here to review the Getting Started document for Google Sites and create a website.
Since your website has to be unique, you should include your first name and last initial followed by the period number and then lab302.
To receive full credit for this lab, your web site will need the following:
- A Home page with your name on it. On the home page tell a little bit about yourself. (example: what grade you are in, if you have any hobbies, etc.)
- Add four new pages representing these different page types:
web page, list page, announcement page, and file page.
- Use headings on your new pages as follows:
web page: My 3D Photos
list page: My Movies
announcement page: My Blog
file page: My Work
- Include the following on the new pages:
- My 3D Photos: create at least 2 pictures from your 3D Lab and insert them onto this page.
- My Movies: create a list of your favorite top five movies.
- My Blog: Make 2 entries where you give your opinion on one of the following topics: music, movies, t.v. or sports.
- My Work: upload one excel lab workbook and one word lab document.
- Using the Manage Site utility, change the base theme to be Winter Mint.