You need to create a PowerPoint presentation with four different 3D POP images. Each 3D POP images should be on a separate slide. Put the one that you feel is your best image as slide #1.
No inappropriate images will be allowed (no weapons, smoking, drinking, drugs or rudeness).
3D POP image must look like it is coming out of another image.
To accomplish this:
- make a copy of the image.
- crop part of the first image and remove the background.
- crop the opposite part of the second image and leave the background.
- put a shadow on the image without the background.
- put the two images back together to form a single image.
- (optional) put a border around the image with the background.
CLICK HERE for examples from other student entries.