Demo 2.01 - Using Tables to create a resume
By the end of this lesson, the students will:
1. Review the pre-defined templates available in MS Word.
2. Set up a Personal Template Folder in the Setup Utility of MS Word.
3. Understand what a Resume is and how it is used in Business.
4. Create a Table in MS Word.
5. Understand how to Create and Use a Word Template File (.dotx)
6. Create Bulleted Lists in a Table.
7. Format a Table.
8. Format Text in Table Cells by Using Spacing After.
9. Create keywords for job interviewers to search.
10. Understand what Power Words are.
11. Present a Word Document Online as a collaboration tool
Lab 1 goes with Demo 1.