1D Trivia Night
Create a slide show that is a TRIVIA GAME.
- You should pick a topic and research 6 trivia questions.
- The first slide should be a title slide with your name and class period.
- See if you can have a curtain open for the first slide.
- Example topics include: music, movies, famous people, sports, MRHS, art, geography, etc.
- Each slide should use transitions and animation.
- Each slide should have the question appear first.
- Then after the question, multiple choices should should appear one at a time.
- Then a timer should start counting down from 5 seconds.
- When the timer reaches zero, a sound should play.(your choice)
- Then the answer should then appear.
- Wait for a mouse click to move to the next slide (transition).
- (OPTIONAL) When the slide starts, have some background music playing until the slide is finished. Click the link below for instructions on how to add music to the slideshow.