1C Great Presentations
Research and find out what professionals say makes a Great PowerPoint Presentation.Create a PowerPoint presentation that could be used to teach a class on how to make a great presentation. You should find 6 points. Each point should be shown on it's own slide. You will have 7 or 8 slides (including a title slide and optional summary slide at the end).
- You can use any background templates you wish.
- You should put in transitions so that your slide show runs automatically.
- You can put sound in the transition if you wish.
- Each slide should have a different transition.
- The transitions should take 5 seconds.
- Make sure you have a title page as the first slide.
- Your name and class period should appear on the title page, under the main title.
- Every slide except the title page should have a slide number on it.
- Make sure people can read your words from the back of the room.
- You should include pictures, images, and color to make the show interesting.